Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two More Closed Sites

Hello Members,
It is with sadness that I have to tell you that I must close the site. It is not working out as planned. The site will remain open until October 19, 2009. I will be taking down all of the September contests. You will still be able to complete offers. Please make sure to cash out by October 19 if your balance is $15.00 or higher.
If anyone wishes to purchase the site, please contact me. All reasonable offers will be entertained.
LisaTikiTreasure AdminLisa Admin - TikiTreasure.net



As badly as I hate to do it, the site will be closing. The last month I had 2 active members and that just isn't going to pay hosting. I will be moving the www.buck-fever.com domain to a new host and I will continue to have a section for incentive offers for that handful of members who are dedicated to stopping in each month. The incentive offers I will be having will all be done manually however payout will be higher. If you are interested in doing this you can email me at buckfevergpt@gmail.com.
I've lowered payout to just $2 so that everyone can cash out. If you have less than $2 you need to open a trouble ticket and let me know and I'll give you some options but paypal is just going to eat your money if I send that small of an amount. The site will continue to be up for cashouts and such until September 6th, anyone who has not cashed out at that point will forfeit all earnings unless prior arrangements are made via trouble ticket for me to hold the funds for the new site.
I want to thank you all so very much for supporting the site for as long as you did. I hope everyone will keep in touch!
Cassandrabuckfevergpt@gmail.com

1 comment:

Mirza93 said...

It's sad to see good gpt sites closing down one by one. But there may be new ones ready to replace them that are just as good