Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A piece of work

I joined a network called Buhba Marketing a few back. They have non incentive offers but considering how many sites I have online I figured I would try them and run non incentive traffic towards them and see if I could get a conversion of sorts. They have one offer that I am positive generated some decent traffic considering where I had placed it. I even have placed some of their non incentive offers right here on this blog. I had made only about 60 bucks with them when I went to log in and I could not sign in to my account. I sent them a help ticket and recieved a reply that they had recieved fraud from sites running incentive traffic to their offers and they assumed rather accused me of running their offers on my incentive site. I told them that was ridiculous considering how many ad networks I belong to that offer the same offers as they do but as incentive. I also questioned why I would jepordize my account with them to run incentives to offers that were non incent when I could get the same offers from an incentive network instead. I think I have came to the conclusion that if a non incentive network finds out that you own an incentive site automatically you must be running illegal traffic to their offers. Ridiculous. I hope the AM enjoys a good lunch on me.

No comments: